South Bay Plastic Surgeons
3640 Lomita Boulevard #306
Torrance, CA 90505
Phone: (310) 784-0644
Monday-Friday: 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
The Spa at South Bay Plastic Surgeons
3640 Lomita Boulevard #309
Torrance, CA 90505
Phone: (310) 784-0670
Monday-Friday: 9 a.m.–6 p.m.
Wednesday: 9:00 a.m.–8 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m.–4 p.m.
What Age Is Your Skin?
Like to bake in the sun for hours? Slap on the SPF 30 every time you go outside? Answer these questions to find out how much your sun habits and lifestyle have aged your skin.
- How old are you?
- Do you have permanent facial brown spots or broken blood vessels? (if yes, add 2)
- Are there noticable lines around your eyes or lips? (If yes, add 3)
- Do your have deep creases on your forehead or cheeks? (If yes, add 5)
- Did you or do you still tan-indoors or outdoors — at least twice a week? (If yes with sunscreen, add 5. If yes without sunscreen, add 10)
- Has your face suffered at least three severe sunburns, complete with peeling? (If yes, add 5)
- Do you smoke? (If yes, add 3)
- Do you drink five or more beers, glasses of wine or cocktails a week?(If yes, add 2)
- Do you work out at least three times a week? (If yes, subtract 1)
- Do you munch on fruits and vegetables three or more times a day? (If yes, subtract 1)
- Do you use and SPF 15+ product each morning? (If yes, subtract 4)
- Do you use antioxidants (Vitamin C, Vitamin E, etc.) as part of your daily routine? (If yes, subtract 1)
- Do you use prescription lotions (such as tretinoin-Retin A, Renova, etc or hydroquinone-bleaching agent) once or more than once a week? (If yes, subtract 3)
What is your total? This is your skin’s age.
Our Torrance Locations
We look forward to your visit. For directions from surrounding cities, click your desired location below:Directions to South Bay Plastic Surgeons, Torrance Directions to The Spa at South Bay Plastic Surgeons