South Bay Plastic Surgeons
3640 Lomita Boulevard #306
Torrance, CA 90505
Phone: (310) 784-0644
The Spa at South Bay Plastic Surgeons
3440 Lomita Boulevard #100
Torrance, CA 90505
Phone: (310) 784-0670
Nonsurgical facial rejuvenation using dermal fillers and BOTOX® Cosmetic is a popular choice at our Torrance med spa. Our aesthetic specialists tailor these treatments to address the unique concerns of each patient. Combining injectable treatments can restore a more youthful appearance without surgery in a way the looks natural.
Even though most dermal fillers use hyaluronic acid (HA) to add volume to areas, including the cheeks, chin, jawline, under the eyes, and the lips, certain products may create better results for a patient than others. That's why we offer a range of fillers, providing our specialists with the tools necessary to produce excellent, customized results.
Our Menu of Injectable Treatments
Nonsurgical procedures are a valuable tool for facial rejuvenation at The Spa at South Bay Plastic Surgeons. Injectable treatments, such as BOTOX® Cosmetic and dermal fillers, are effective and efficient ways to refresh your appearance. Our fillers, including Restylane®, RADIESSE®, JUVÉDERM® Injectable Gel, JUVÉDERM VOLUMA®, and Sculptra® Aesthetic help patients restore lost facial volume. Creases and wrinkles appear gradually as collagen and fat break down with age. Injectable treatments fill these lines and folds, with results that can last between 6 months and 2 years, depending on the patient and the filler.
Learn more about each of these products offered at The Spa at South Bay Plastic Surgeons by using the links below to visit their respective pages.
- BOTOX® Cosmetic is the world's most popular anti-wrinkle treatment. It works by temporarily limiting the movement of small facial muscles that cause wrinkles and lines to develop around the eyes and on the forehead. We also offer Dysport®, a similar anti-wrinkle injectable that is better-suited for some patients.
- JUVÉDERM Injectable Gel, like all products in the JUVÉDERM family, adds volume to areas of the face to reverse early signs of aging. JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA® is specifically designed for lip augmentation.
- JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC was the first filler approved by the FDA specifically to treat age-related volume loss in the cheeks, and its results can last up to 2 years. JUVÉDERM VOLLURE™ XC is the newest JUVÉDERM filler, and is the first approved specifically to improve the appearance of nasolabial folds for up to 18 months.
- RADIESSE is made using calcium-based microspheres suspended in a gel. It immediately works to replenish lost volume and is an excellent option to treat signs of aging in the hands.
- Restylane is a smooth, clear gel made with hyaluronic acid used to treat fine lines, such as crow's feet, and deeper wrinkles, including nasolabial folds. The most recent additions to the Restylane product line — Refyne and Defyne, enable our injectors to further customize treatments based on your specific needs.
- Restylane® Lyft is another HA filler that's formulated specifically to create a "lifted" appearance in the mid-face area.
- Sculptra® Aesthetic is a long-lasting filler that produces results gradually by stimulating the production of collagen. It is made using poly-L-lactic acid microparticles that are injected deeper into the skin.
- KYBELLA® injections help reduce the fat under the chin that can cause the appearance of a double chin.
- Lip Augmentation is a popular procedure that can be done using fillers such as JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA or Restylane® Silk.
Combining certain fillers with BOTOX injections can create comprehensive results that are subtle and natural looking. Getting the desired results requires having an experienced injector perform the procedures.
If you would like to learn how BOTOX and filler injections can work best for you, request a consultationrequest a consultation using the online form to meet with one of our aesthetic specialists. Or you can call our office at (310) 784-0670 and one of our helpful staff members will schedule your appointment.
Our Torrance Locations
We look forward to your visit. For directions from surrounding cities, click your desired location below: